Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quoted

In the past couple of months I've been honored to be quoted by a couple of organizations in press material. It was kind of a thrill to learn that what I had to say was of interest to these groups. Most who know me know that I am barely ever at a loss for words, on any subject - and those who don't know me can just ask my husband how often I'm rendered speechless or on what topics I don't have an opinion and you'll probably just get laughter as a reply. Most recently, I've been quoted on the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center website. The center has a Facebook page where they asked how we challenge cancer and my response was used on their website. You can read it here. I was also quoted in a press release by The Non-GMO Project when they reached asked fans of the organization (on Facebook) why they were fans. My response to the question is among the small number of fan quotes that made the cut for the press release which you can read here. I joked with Bob about me becoming famous and I expected him to make a crack about it going to my head or my 15 seconds being up but instead he said he wasn't surprised and that this is nothing compared to what he expects to see me doing in the years to come. I love him so much! :) I pray frequently that God will use me as He sees fit. I'm ready to perform His will and pay it forward wherever I am needed. Whether it be a comment or something much bigger, like the book and website projects I intend to complete. I'm gearing up, listening carefully, and ready to fulfill His purpose for me, whatever it may be.

2 comments:

JEN said...

Your fans in Cyberspace always knew you were fabulous :) Hope you're doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Julie,
You are amazing and I'm excited to see what God has planned for you! I'm blessed and inspired by your words and actions! The Holy Spirt is on fire inside of YOU. Keep praying....