Thursday, July 15, 2010

False alarm! Yay!

I'm so happy and relieved that Dr.B has checked my neck and he firmly believes it is not a lymph node that's enlarged but an irritated area likely from my port. He does not feel it is abnormal or cause for concern.
Thank you, God, for your protection and peace. Thank you, friends and family, for your prayers.
I sometimes feel guilty when I've asked for prayers or shared my worries and it turned out OK. But I can't allow myself to worry in secret and not get the prayers because that has not worked in the past and I KNOW the power of prayer. I am deeply grateful for all the prayer on my behalf and always will be.

Love,
Julie

PS - I have many posts on my mind and I'm sorry I've been so silent on the blog - its been a busy summer getting back to work and focusing on having fun and living life to the fullest. I want to share it all with you though so I will be working on that.

2 comments:

Ann aka ButDoctorIHatePink said...

I'm so happy for you! I feel the same as you - sharing worries that turn out to be nothing. But, in blogging the cancer experience, we should be honest and these fears and false alarms are a big part of it.

I know how relieved you feel right now!

JEN said...

Thrilled!!!