Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today I walk...

...in memory of the millions of women who lost their lives to breast, ovarian, endometrial, uterine, and cervical cancer.

...in honor of all those who are living with these diseases and fighting for their lives.

...in hope that our efforts will lead to treatment advances and a cure.

...in faith that God has a plan for each of us and that we can and do fulfill His purpose and make a difference in spite or because of the life challenges we face.

...in my first fundraiser since becoming a cancer survivor...nearly one year since being diagnosed with stage 3c triple negative breast cancer.

...with some of the most courageous and amazing warrior sisters - particularly my dear friends Tira and Jessica. I love you, ladies!

...in gratitude for the incredible, generous, and compassionate support I've received for this event and throughout this journey.

Thank you! God bless you!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Joanna F said...

You are an inspiration!

Hair said...

Good articel for you