Thursday, May 5, 2011

I could use your help

As I approach my 2nd year anniversary as a breast cancer survivor later this month, I'm also preparing to walk in my 2nd annual Revlon Run/Walk for Women to raise critical funding for research for women's cancers and educational and awareness programs.


If you are able to help me and my team, the Pink Wig Warriors, to meet our fundraising goals, through either a donation or by sharing our link to ask others to consider supporting us, I would be so grateful.  


There is a a tab/page on my blog dedicated to this with information and a link. See the tab referring to funding the cure, or you can go directly to my personal page for the fundraiser at: 

Please click here to visit my fundraising page for the Revlon Run/Walk for Women


Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! You are a blessing to me and I'm incredibly grateful.


Love,
Julie

No comments: