Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today, I walk...

...for Theresa, Nancy, Gilbette, Carol, Paula, Daria, Maria, Daisy, David, Tara's mom, and so many more (too many) whose lives were cut far too short by cancer.

Today I honor them by walking 5k with other cancer survivors, caregivers, and loved ones. You will never be forgotten. We will keep fighting until the cure is found.

Friends, please feel free to comment in memory of your loved ones.

Dear Lord, please bless this event and keep us safe and strong. Please bring comfort and peace to our broken hearts and please, Lord, guide the scientists minds and hearts to the cure. In Jesus' name, this I pray. Amen.

1 comment:

Gina Brownstein said...

I am happy to celebrate the survivors in my life! Thank God for you Julie, my friend Mia in remission, my aunt Eleanor who is 20 years cancer free, and my friend Judi breast cancer free for 15 years. I am so blessed.